Foreigners studying at the University of Warsaw pay for studies. More information available here.
Tuition fee for full-time studies conducted in Polish language is not charged in case of:
- citizens of the European Union (EU) or European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries and members of their families, if residing in the territory of Poland
- foreigners who have been granted a permanent residence permit (settlement permit) or long-term residence permit of the EU
- foreigners who in the territory of Poland have been granted a temporary residence permit (residence permit for a fixed period) pursuant to some special circumstances, referred to in Articles: 159 section 1, or Article 186 section 1 subsections 3 or 4 of the Act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners
- foreigners who hold refugee status granted by the Republic of Poland
- foreigners who have been granted temporary protection in the territory of Poland
- foreigners who have been granted subsidiary protection in the territory of Poland
- holders of the C1 level certificate in Polish language issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language
- holders of the valid Card of the Pole
- holders of the formal decision on Polish origin
- spouses, children and parents of the Polish citizen, if residing in the territory of Poland
Please note: Foreigner can be exempted from tuition fee payment on the basis of the decision of the minister or the director of Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange on granting a scholarship.