Medical Foundation Year provides an excellent preparation for medical studies held in English to secondary school graduates who possess English language skills equivalent to the at least B2 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The programme lasts 9 months. Both semesters include intensive subject- based science modules in Biology, Chemistry and Physics, run in English. The programme is accompanied by a course in Advanced (C1) English for Academic /Specific Purposes.
This is an intensive programme, involving 4 contact hours per day, 5 days a week.
Participants who successfully complete the Medical Foundation Year with at least C1 level of English competence and obtain satisfactory results from the three subjects mentioned above shall acquire a certificate of completion of the Programme. Please note, that Medical Schools require passing an entrance examination.
The Foundation Year is designed and run by specialists with 6-year experience in preparing international students for studying at medical universities.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Learning English towards C1 at the best University in Poland
- Classes held 5 days a week
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics provided by competent and experienced academic teachers
- All four language skills practised
- Face-to-face instruction with online support
- One-to-one tuition available
- Possibility to learn Polish
- State-of-the-art facilities with top class equipment
- Learning materials included
- Variety of social activities
COURSE DATES: October 2016 – June 2017
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 15TH September, 2016
FEE: 3500 EUR
For more information >>>