We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. Do You agree?

Translation of diploma

Sworn translation of a secondary school certificate / higher education diploma into Polish language should be made by:


  • a sworn translator registered in any of EU, EFTA or OECD country, or
  • a Polish consul in the country where the certificate was issued, or
  • an embassy or consulate of the country which issued the certificate or in which educational system the school operates located on the territory of Poland.