Application fee 2021/2022
Please note! Candidates making the application fee payment in PLN are requested to check at the registration account in section “Payments” the individual bank account number generated for each candidate through the IRK system. Information on methods of payment and amount of application fee will be available at the above-mentioned section after registering for the field of study.
Amount of application fee for registration to one chosen field of studies as well as level and form of studies is 85 PLN. If the candidate is obliged to participate in written exam, oral exam or qualification interview, the amount of application fee is 100 PLN. In case of candidates participating in exam or qualification interview conducted by the admission commissions, aiming only at checking knowledge of Polish or English language, the amount of application fee is 85 PLN. Final amount of application fee depends on the number of chosen fields of studies.
Application fee payment should be made no later than on the day after the deadline for registration to specific field of study. When making the payment, it is advisable to use system that guarantees the quickest transfer of money.
The required date of making the application fee payment for the chosen field of studies as well as date on which the payment should be noted at the University of Warsaw account is available at the candidate’s individual registration account. If the application fee payment has not been noted in due time, it will be taken into account on the candidate’s request (providing that payment has been made on the day after the deadline for registration to specific field of studies at the latest). It is possible for the candidate to submit the request to the admission commission within three days from the date of announcement of qualification results.
Candidate makes the application fee payment in PLN or foreign currency using individual bank account number, generated for each candidate by IRK system.
When the payment is noted at the University of Warsaw account, it is visible at candidate’s individual registration account. Candidate is obliged to check whether settings of priorities and payments are correct.
Candidates transferring to studies at the Universty of Warsaw are exempted from application fee payment.
Application fee refund
Candidate has a possibility to apply for a refund of application fee in case of:
- lack of registration to a field of studies
- registration to a smaller number of fields of studies than the amount of paid application fee
- putting the application fee for the registration to field of studies or fields of studies on hold at individual registration account in section “Payments”
- not being taken into account in qualification process due to making the payment after the deadline specified at individual registration account in IRK system
- not opening the chosen field of studies due to insufficient number of candidates
- justified and documented (in writing) reason of absence from entrance exam
The amount of refund may be reduced by the costs of transaction.
Refund of application fee is ordered by the head of the Admissions Office, after the end of admission procedure, on the basis of written application signed by the candidate. The application should be sent by post to the Admissions Office address. It is also possible to send a message with a title “Application fee refund” from individual registration account in the IRK system (section “My account” – “Help”). Please note that the IRK identifier as well as bank account number for refund should be included in the text of the application.
Exemption from application fee payment
In justified individual cases candidate may apply for exemption from application fee payment but no later than seven days before the end of registration process for the specific field of study. The application may be submitted to the Admissions Office at the University of Warsaw or via electronic system ePUAP of Admissions Office.
Applications are resolved untill the last day of registration to specified field of studies in the IRK system. Decision on exemption from application fee payment is made by the Vice-Rector for Student Affairs and Quality of Teaching on the basis of documents confirming reasons of candidate’s request (relevant documents should be attached to application).
Tuition fees for studies in the academic year 2021/2022
Student’s id payment
The amount of student’s id payment is 22 PLN. In order to make the payment for student’s id, please use the bank account number available below:
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28
bank: Bank Millenium S.A.
bank address: ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A, 02-593 Warszawa
account number: 56 1160 2202 0000 0000 7648 6236
payment title: opłata za wydanie legitymacji
- student’s id payment should not be made to individual bank account number generated in the IRK system
- a candidate pays for his/her student’s id after being qualified to studies
- photo for student’s id is accepted by the admission commission before the entrance exam / qualification interview in a distance mode or – in case exam / interview is not conducted in a distance mode – after qualifying the candidate to studies. However uploading a photo in the IRK system by the candidate earlier improves work of the commission and ensure a photo acceptance in due time.
Candidate submits an application for issuing electronic student’s id and a proof of student’s id payment along with other required documents on the due date.
List of required documents is available here.